From: Edward Catmur <ed@×××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] other packages
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 22:12:01
1 On Fri, 2005-09-09 at 17:45 -0400, John Dangler wrote:
2 > I have found an add-in for gimp called GAP (animation). It is a zipped tar
3 > file. How can I add this to my gentoo install?
4 > (I'm not sure why it wasn't on portage, but, being fairly new to gentoo, I
5 > can't imagine what has to be done to a package to declare it
6 > 'portage-able').
7
8 There is an ebuild on the Gentoo bugzilla: go to bugs.gentoo.org, search
9 for gimp-gap, and read the docs on how to use PORTAGE_OVERLAY to merge
10 ebuilds not in Portage.
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list