From: Joseph <syscon@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox & OOo oddness
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 02:26:11
1 On Sat, 2006-02-25 at 02:59 +0100, Holly Bostick wrote:
2 > > I'm running a KDE desktop and in the File Open dialog boxes on both
3 > > Firefox & OOo I can't seem to find where to tell them to display
4 > hidden
5 > > folders and/or files.
6 >
7 > For firefox, if a Save dialog, select "Browse for other folders", then
8 > right-click inside the file list on the right -- not the folder list
9 > on
10 > the left-- and select "Show hidden files". For the Open dialog, you
11 > don't have to browse, obviously. Setting will remain until you revoke
12 > it, though possibly not across browser sessions (not sure).
13 >
14 > There does not seem to be a global setting for OO.o. Of course, if you
15 > know the filename, you can just type it once in the correct folder;
16 > this
17 > also works for folders. In the case of a folder, this will take you to
18 > the folder, where you can then select the file.
19
20 Yes, it is there for OO as well.
21 When you click on Open File, the window will have few icons, click on
22 the available icons and you will find it :-)
25 #Joseph
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list