From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: GentooUser <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Firefox and noscript... (maybe off-topic)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 16:29:43
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm using firefox together with noscript which has worked fine for quite
4 a while now and I don't have a real problem with it... Although in the
5 latest update, I've discovered that it always connects to 188.121.36.239
6 (which belongs to "Go Daddy" Netherlands) during start up (I've set mine
7 to show a blank page on start). I have no knowledge of "Go Daddy" but I
8 read that they are some kind of web hosting firm. Question is, does
9 anyone else run "noscript" in firefox and see this connection? Opinions
10 welcome...
11
12 Best regards
13