From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is this drive toast?
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:14:28
1 --- Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > Hello Dan Farrell,
4 >
5 > > Seagate's customer service I've never dealt with.
6 > I just send in the
7 > > drive, and a working one comes back in 60 days or
8 > so.
9 >
10 > That is customer service, albeit rather slow
11 > service. IBM replaced a
12 > faulty Deathstar drive in less than two weeks.
15 My SATA drive, Western Digital, was replaced in three
16 days. The tech took my card number and immediately
17 sent off the new drive with the proviso that he would
18 charge me for the new one if the old one didn't arrive
19 in 30 days.
20 >
21 > --
22 > Neil Bothwick
23 >
24 > Veni, vermini, vomui
25 > I came, I got ratted, I threw up
32 Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.
33 http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting
34 --
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list