From: Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] qmail
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 12:15:08
1 On Sunday 05 March 2006 11:04, Steve B wrote:
2 > I've been trying to follow several of the Qmail guides on the forums,
3 > wiki, and official documentation.  I can't get any of them to work.
4 > In the past I have followed the official documenation qmail guide and
5 > everything has worked fine.. however for some reason it's simply not
6 > working anymore.  I posted a message earlier with my error messages
7 > but nobody responded.. so my next question is does anybody have an
8 > update to date guide on installing Qmail with SSL/TLS only.  My next
9 > solution is to use the Life with Qmail guide and go outside of
10 > portage... I would really like to avoid this solution.  Thanks.
11
12 But the problem you have posted isn't a problem with qmail.
13 Google the error from pop3d-ssl.
16 Mike Williams
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list