From: daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't see /dev/hda1,2,3 but I know they exist...
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:10:24
1 > Other people are mentioning udev, and I wonder about this, too.
2 > Either before or after you check the kernel (whichever you decide is
3 > easier or seems better to you), can you chroot and rebuild udev
4 > through portage and also run a revdep-rebuild please? You said you
5 > updated, but it is not clear to me that the full update was proper.
6 > If you don't have revdep-rebuild, emerge the gentoolkit in the portage
7 > tree to get it, and check out the documentation to see what else it
8 > includes!
9 >
10 > ~daid
11
12 Sorry. Also emerge --oneshot udev as well please.
13
14 ~daid