From: Nilesh Govindrajan <contact@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] printer
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 01:34:23
1 On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:25 AM, Stephane Guedon <stephane@××××××××××.eu> wrote:
2 > Hi everyone
3 >
4 > I am now forced to replace my epson printer.
5 >
6 > Anyone think of a printer for which ink is quite cheap (contrary to the epson)
7 > and that allow to have status not only in windows ?
8 >
9 > Epson as an utility to have ink status in windows and linux, but I have my
10 > printer on a server and was in hope some could have ink status iin cups ...
11 >
12 > So, anyone that have a suggestion is welcome !
13 > --
14 > Stéphane Guedon  |  www.22decembre.eu
15 >
16 > Protegez vos courriers sur internet aussi, utilisez gpg !
17 > http://www.22decembre.eu/2012/02/27/proteger-vos-courriels-avec-gpg/
18
19 Get an HP Inkjet printer and buy a cartridge refill kit from eBay for
20 about $10. Also, ink for about the same price. It's so damn cheap,
21 cheaper than laser. Go for laser if you want high speed printing.
22
23 Refilling voids warranty, but nothing happens to the printer. I've
24 been using refilled cartridges on my HP PSC 1410 for seven years now.
27 Nilesh Govindarajan
28 http://nileshgr.com