From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] more eee900a ?s
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 19:55:17
1 Hi group,
2
3 How do I activate the (blue) fn buttons? I'd be particularly interested in learning how to turn the wifi on/off and entering sleep mode.
4
5 Is CONFIG_ACPI_ASUS still required in the config as either a built-in or a module for >= 2.6.28 kernels? The <Help> window says it's deprecated and possibly dangerous.
6
7 I note in portage app-laptop/acpi4asus which, according to sourceforge.net, has not been updated for two years. Can someone confirm it works on a 900a with the 28 kernel version?
8
9 Maxim
15 Yahoo! Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now
16 http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.