From: Harm Geerts <harmgeerts@××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: What is the new!shiny! way of changing the java environment for a script with java-config-2???
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:54:05
1 On Monday 30 October 2006 14:39, local account for liebichw wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > I'm a JAVA programmer & use gentoo linux to test my apps against as many
4 > JDK versions as I can :-). With java-config V1.x I could change the
5 > active VM inside of a script with the line "eval `java-config -P
6 > <jdk-name>`". This no longer works - what IS the new preferred way to
7 > switch the JDK environment FOR A SCRIPT ONLY w/o always having to switch
8 > user (or system) VMs?? Yes, I could print out all env vars I need
9 > (JDK_HOME, etc...) and change them manually, but I would prefer
10 > something as simple as my old trick above :-(
11 > Any comments to this?
12 > Wolfgang
13
14 That would be GENTOO_VM according to the docs.
15 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/java/java-devel.xml
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list