From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dependency info is missing! Run /sbin/depscan.sh
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:19:13
1 On 4/10/06, Daevid Vincent <daevid@××××××.com> wrote:
2 > How can I do that when I don't have networking?! :(
3
4 You should not need networking, unless your distfiles is on a network
5 filesystem. But even if you do, you can bring it up manually with
6 dhcpcd or ifconfig+route. If it is wireless, you can use iwconfig to
7 manually set the essid and any necessary encryption. Even if you are
8 using wpa-supplicant, it can be done manually.
9
10 Although my opinion is that remerging baselayout is unlikely to help.
11
12 -Richard
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list