From: "Holger Hoffstätte" <holger@××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Missing CPU options in make menuconfig
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 18:30:04
1 On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 18:50:56 +0100, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > I'm trying to do something with a vanilla kernel from kernel.org. Under
4 > Processor type and features/Processor family, there are only a handful of
5 > choices, whereas my portage-installed gentoo-sources lists many more.
6 >
7 > The help page on the vanilla sources shows the full list, but they are
8 > not available to pick and the help does not mentions an option to enable
9 > to show these.
10 >
11 > What do I need to enable?
12
13 https://github.com/graysky2/kernel_gcc_patch
14
15 is what's missing in mainline but part of -gentoo.
16
17 -h