From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cdrecord fails to burn dvd
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 09:13:38
1 José Romildo Malaquias <j.romildo@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > Most of the requested information can be found in the attached log file.
5 >
6 > I do not know how to get the ATIP data on the media used. But I can say
7
8 Call cdrecord -atip
9
10 For the medium state, I would need the output from cdrecord -minfo
11 before and after you tries to burn.
14 > that I have recently used more than 200 discs of this brand (Kodak) and
15 > it has shown very reliable. cdrecord has no problems with it on my
16 > desktop computer. The problem happens just in my notebook. Therefore it
17 > suggests the problem is not with the media.
18
19 Did you ever write a DVD-R with this hardware?
20
21 Jörg
24 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
25 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)