From: Alecks Gates <alecks.g@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone using gnash?
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:53:25
1 Yup, and you can already view a lot of youtube videos in html5. Not all of
2 them, unfortunately.
3
4 http://www.youtube.com/html5
5
6 Alecks Gates, sent from Android on an HTC G2
7 On Feb 20, 2012 1:15 PM, "Jorge Martínez López" <jorgeml@×××××.com> wrote:
8
9 > Hi!
10 >
11 > 2012/2/20 Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>:
12 > > If I understand it correctly, gnash is a substitute for adobe-flash?
13 > > Is anyone using it? It wouldn't work on the first flash page I tried
14 > > but maybe it needs a special config or something?
15 > >
16 > > - Grant
19 > I tried it some months ago, it didn't work with Youtube and I left it.
20 > As much as I want to drop the closed source Flash client I think HTML5
21 > will be there first.
22 >
23 > Greetings,
24 > --