From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] DVD gives error but works fine
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 15:13:48
1 On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 12:02 AM, Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Dec 20, 2011 6:04 AM, "Mark Knecht" <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
6 > ----->8 snip
9 >>   Anyway, maybe we can keep each other updated (on list of off,
10 >> either is fine with me) about our progress.
13 > On list, please. Although ATM I have no need to burn movies on a Gentoo, if
14 > one day I find myself in a similar situation, I can certainly apply your
15 > collective knowledge.
16 >
17 > Unless other list members object, of course.
18
19 My reason for that point/question was that IMO the resulting
20 conversation would have NOTHING to do with Gentoo specifically. It's
21 just about using software made available by Gentoo, so it has the
22 potential to become as relevant as a thread about how to program a
23 spreadsheet, etc...
24
25 - Mark