From: Deven Lahoti <deywos@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] trouble compiling mpv
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 01:04:51
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm having some trouble compiling mpv on one of my systems. It works
4 fine on my other system, which makes it even more confusing for me. I
5 had some difficulty compiling numpy as well, but it was fixed with
6 MAKEOPTS=-j1. The problem seems to be something to do with Python; I
7 tried both reinstalling it and switching to python2 but neither fixed
8 the problem. The only thing I could find with the same error message
9 was this thread, which wasn't very helpful:
10 http://www.gentoofreunde.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=640&start=0 .
11 Hopefully someone here can help me out.
12
13 Here's the build.log: http://web.mit.edu/deywos/www/mpv.log
14
15 Thanks,