From: John Jolet <john@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what's a good on-demand anti-virus program?
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 18:16:04
1 On Wednesday 02 November 2005 11:38, Robert Persson wrote:
2 > Does anybody have a recommendation as to which anti-virus program in
3 > portage would be best for occasional on-demand scanning? The main use
4 > would be to screen windows programs before installing them in wine.
5 I suspect you've entered the realm of religious viewpoints. I prefer clamav.
6 >
7 > Many thanks
8 > Robert
9 > --
10 > Robert Persson
11 >
12 > "Don't use nuclear weapons to troubleshoot faults."
13 > (US Air Force Instruction 91-111, 1 Oct 1997)
16 John Jolet
17 Your On-Demand IT Department
18 512-762-0729
19 www.jolet.net