From: Jens Reinemuth <jens@×××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 5
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 18:06:52
1 Hi...
2
3 I am using kde5 daily at work in a PC and a laptop, @ home in an other PC... It is usable as long as you dont use kdepim / akonadi with e.g. mailing lists... As soon as my count of Mails grow over some thousands, akonadi simply stops working, that means is no longer fetching or displaying Mails... so yes, the desktop is cool and stable pim is not really since some versions...