From: Michael Scherer <a6702894@××××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 01:33:09
1 Yes, all of those. Other ebuilds run without troubles. That's what makes this failed
2 kernel build all the more mysterious. I've run out of options. Maybe a new kernel
3 release will help, but I need my box and the tweaks to .config, and I don't want
4 to wait, especially as I fear things might not go better even then.
5
6 regards
7
8 michael
11 Michael Scherer
12 Univ.klinik f. Psychiatrie
13 email: michael.scherer@×××××××××××××.at
14 phone: +43 6991 941 22 54
15
16 ----- Original Message -----
17 From: "walt" <w41ter@×××××.com>
18 To: <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
19 Sent: Saturday, 12 May, 2012 00:48
20 Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails