From: "Timothy A. Holmes" <tholmes@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Kopete on Gentoo / Fluxbox (SLIGHT OT)
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 14:29:35
1 Hi folks:
2
3 I would very much like to switch to kopete on my gentoo / fluxbox
4 laptop, it seems to compile correctly, but there are a couple of
5 problems, Im not sure if they are specific to the gentoo version of it
6 or across the board.
7
8 1. In the IRC module, I need to be able to set independent sounds for
9 different chans, the settings are there under advanced notifications,
10 but when I set them, if a message arrives in the designated chan, the
11 sound does not play.
12
13 2. I cannot seem to turn off Join / part messages in the IRC Module
14
15 If anyone can help me I'd be very appreciative
16
17 Feel free to contact me off list or as W8TAH in #gentoo
18
19 Thanks
20
21 TIM