From: Robin Atwood <robin.atwood@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Training Spamassassin via KMail
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 14:54:12
1 On Tuesday 07 July 2009, Sebastian Beßler wrote:
2 > Robin Atwood schrieb:
3 > > Correction: you want "sa-learn --spam" for the training with the "pipe-
4 > > through" filter action.
5 >
6 > You can train a spamassassin running on an server by running "sa-lern
7 > --spam" on the client? Thats new to me, but thats maybe because I don't
8 > use KMail and don't know the "pipe-through" filter action.
9
10 "man sa-learn" :)
11
12 -Robin
13 --
15 Robin Atwood.
16
17 "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
18 Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
19 from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling