From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] revdep-rebuild keeps reinstalling binutils
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 15:48:22
1 On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:13:20 +0800, Leon Feng wrote:
2
3 > I have seen this for weeks, but since I upgrade to portage-2.2* at the
4 > same time, do not know whether it is related. My revdep-rebuild out is
5 > listed below, anyone has a solution?
6
7 Are you also running the testing gentoolkit? Otherwise you're trying to
8 use the old revdep-rebuild wit the new portage, which may have
9 unexpected consequences.
10
11 Have you run lafilefixer --justfixit? This should always be the first
12 step when revdep-rebuild reports problems.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is
19 no woman around to hear him - Is he still wrong?