From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] the new ssd, is it happy?
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 23:04:32
1 Am 24.02.2015 um 21:49 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2 > ordered myself a new and shiny ssd last week.
3 >
4 > one thinkpad still had that 60GB OCZ Vertex3 and that was a bit tight
5 > now and then.
6 >
7 > So I ordered a Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB for my desktop and planned to
8 > move the former 840 EVO 250GB to the thinkpad.
9
10 have the smaller version - and get the same crap in dmesg. ssd is
11 working fine, changed cables and still get those. But since it has no
12 influence on its operation so far, I decided not to care at all.