From: Luis Ortiz <wichos@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Desktop Environment - KDE 3.5 creating some yucky looking windows...
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 20:37:27
1 Jeff wrote:
2 > Hey all.
3 >
4 > KDE 3.5 - amazing. Really really nice job.
5 >
6 > Sometimes, though, I get these funky looking chunky black lines in my
7 > apps - including Kopete, Konqueror, etc.
8 >
9 > Here's a screenie of what I'm talking about:
10 >
11 > http://home.comcast.net/~jmg_071769/images/krappykopete.png
12 >
13 > Anyone have an idea of what might cause this?
14 >
15 > Thanks all, Gentoo is the shizz!!!
16 >
17 > -Jeff
18
19 Check the color settings.
20
21 Open Control Center > Appearance & Themes > Colors
22
23 Under "Widget Color" select "Alternate Background in Lists" from the drop down
24 box. If it's really dark, then just change it to something close to the
25 Application Background color. Hopefully that's what's causing that.
26
27 -Luis
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list