From: Zhu Sha Zang <zhushazang@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] reported to NVidia and excepted (Bug in NVidia-drivers-370.23)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 13:12:06
1 On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 16:00:12 -0400
2 Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 9:56 AM, <Meino.Cramer@×××.de> wrote:
5 > > Dear GENTOO developers,
6 > > Please, please: As soon as there is an update available for the
7 > > nvidia-drivers: From the the bottom of my soul I beg you -- please
8 > > include them as early as possible !!!
10 >
11 > If your message is intended for gentoo developers, you are sending it
12 > to the wrong place. This is the gentoo-user list; the developer list
13 > is gentoo-dev.
16 Better, report this kind of problem in the correct place, IF nobody have done yet.
17
18 https://bugs.gentoo.org/
19
20 Best regards.