From: Robert Stockdale IV <bobstockdale@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Digest verification failed
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:44:58
1 On Feb 19, 2008 7:25 AM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:08:41 -0500, Robert Stockdale IV wrote:
4 >
5 > > I't has been some time since I ran a
6 > > Gentoo based system and I'm hoping I don't do something to break it. I
7 > > hate reinstalling as I usually loose files and time.
8 >
9 > With the time it takes for a full reinstall and the amount of
10 > documentation available to help fix problems, I find it difficult to
11 > think of a problem not involving dense smoke or horrible grinding noises
12 > that is best fixed with a reinstall.
15 > --
16 > Neil Bothwick
17 >
18 > Real women don't have hot flashes, they have power surges.
21 Sabayon takes about 3 hours for a complete install and most of it is
22 performed automatically. I run the setup configuration at the beginning and
23 it lets me know when to reboot into the fresh install. Correcting a trashed
24 system could take days.
25 Bob