From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] HTML5 player (YouTube) is a pain!...Alternatives?
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:32:32
1 Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk> [16-11-29 17:24]:
2 > On Tuesday 29 Nov 2016 12:28:32 I wrote:
3 > > On Tuesday 29 Nov 2016 07:42:16 Meino.Cramer@×××.de wrote:
4 > > > I get sick of this [CESNORED] HTML5 stuff coming from YouTube!
5 > > > Most of the videos while playayaingnaying arereare stututterutering
6 > > > liiklike helellell.
7 > >
8 > > I use Twitter as a selective news feed, only following organisations that
9 > > are active in my fields of interest, and I get the same effect with HTML-5
10 > > moving pictures. I can't watch them so I scroll to where I can't see them.
11 >
12 > But now it's fine, after upgrading Firefox this morning.
13 >
14 > --
15 > Regards
16 > Peter
20 Hi Peter,
21
22 same here...after update its seems to work so far...
23 fingers crossed ;)
24
25 Cheers
26 Meino