From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Choosing the correct stage3 archive on ARM
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 07:14:05
1 Thomas Mueller <mueller6726@×××××××××.net> [14-11-08 07:28]:
2 >
3 > > Hi Alec,
4 >
5 > > Thanks for the information, which helps a lot! :)
6 >
7 > > I didn't understand the second sentence of you posting...
8 > > "running Arch"? What does it mean?
9 >
10 > > Thanks a lot for your help ! 8)
11 >
12 > > Best regards,
13 > > Meino
14 >
15 > You are not familiar with Arch Linux?
16 >
17 > archlinux.org
18 >
19 > Tom
23 Hi Tom
24
25 BUMMER! (Flat-hand-against-my-forehead-effect!)...
26
27 Because in my question I asked something ARCHitecture related,
28 I tried to find a context there for "running Arch"...
29
30 I do not know archlinux, thats right...will check that!
31 Thanks for clearification!
32
33 Best regards,
34 Meino