From: alex ponomarev <ponomarev.alex1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] usb-keyboard not working...
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 21:39:45
1 If you're talking about X, try to emerge HAL daemon, it's now necessary to
2 work your input devices correctly.
3 If you're talking about console, try to look trough output of "dmesg | grep
4 'usb' " there must be something about your USB HID keyboard, may be some
5 errors about it. Also look through "lsusb", is your keyboard mentioned here?