From: Daniel D Jones <ddjones@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No module named sqlite3
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 00:38:50
1 On Saturday, January 08, 2011 17:33:18 Thomas Weinbrenner wrote:
2 > Am 08.01.2011 22:46, schrieb Daniel D Jones:
3 > > I've run python-updater, re-emerged sqlite and pysqlite and am still
4 > > getting the error. Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated.
5 >
6 > I had a similar problem. If I remember correctly (and I am not sure that
7 > I do) I solved it by re-emerging python itself.
8
9 Thanks for the response. Reemerged python and still get the same error.
12 "Debauchee, n. One who has so earnestly pursued pleasure that he has had the
13 misfortune to overtake it." - Ambrose Bierce