From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <acaudel@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] German Wiki pages
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:43:56
1 Elsewhere I had asked a question regarding the Cherry CyMotion Master
2 Linux keyboard. While researching it, I ran across a German Gentoo Wiki
3 page on configuring the keyboard
4 (http://de.gentoo-wiki.com/Cherry_CyMotion_Master_Linux).
5
6 I noticed the page was not in the english Wiki
7 (http://gentoo-wiki.com/Main_Page).
8
9 Is there any effort to synchronize the wiki pages? Would there be any
10 problems if I translated the page and put it in the english version? Do
11 I need to get someone's permission? Copyright issues?
12 --
13 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
14 Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
15 -- Benjamin Franklin
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list