From: arnuld <geek.arnuld@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] can not find shared libraries
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:19:42
1 > On 4/16/07, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo@××××××××××.ar> wrote:
2
3 > Now, to tell you the truth, you should've checked forums.gentoo.org and search
4 > for "skype" there. Or google for "gentoo skype" or something like that, instead of
5 > coming directly here.
6
7 well, actually, i also have "Wengophone" and "Gizmo" and both have the
8 same problem. i can not install Wengophone from portgae as it is
9 MASKED. so that is why i asked the question.
10
11 > But, the truth is that you asked here because you thought your problem was
12 > related to shared libraries. So... Oh well,
13
14 yep :-)
15
16 > I'm feeling nice today [see signature] :)
17
18 > Arturo "Buanzo" Busleiman - Consultor Independiente en Seguridad Informatica
19
20 well i really don't understand that Seuri-DAD or Seuri-MOM stuff
21
22 ;-)
23
24 i only understand English (with my native tongues Hindi and Punjabi)
27 > My 1st Freshmeat Article: http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/2599
28
29 iso you think "find" command is powerfull..... COOL ;-)
35 http://arnuld.blogspot.com/
36 --
37 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list