From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenOffice remerge failed
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:48:41
1 Mick wrote:
2 > It must be one of the most annoying things in Gentoo when OOo fails at the
3 > very last minute!
4 >
5 > It may be this was caused by me forgetting to set MAKEOPTS="-j1" but just in
6 > case something else is amiss, does this look familiar?
7 > << SNIP>>
8 > Before I start again, shall I switch to libreoffice-3.3.1 or is it not yet as
9 > polished as OOo?
12 I found a post on the forums that mentioned disabling the nsplugin as a
13 fix. You may want to try that if it is not a really long compile for
14 you. If it is a long one, may want to wait and see if anyone else
15 thinks this will work.
16
17 Dale
18