From: Steve Dibb <beandog@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Planet Larry: Gentoo User's Blogs
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 18:49:20
1 A few devs have setup an unofficial Gentoo project, a planet feed of blogs of
2 Gentoo users. The site is available online right now at http://larrythecow.org/
3
4 The idea is simple -- we already have Planet Gentoo[1] and Gentoo Universe[2]
5 which pull in blogs from the developers, but we'd also like something that will
6 give us a pulse on what you, the users, are up to.
7
8 So if you use Gentoo, blog about Gentoo, or think about Gentoo and have a blog,
9 send your website address and name and we'll get you added right away. :)
10
11 Plus, the planet has an RSS feed of its own[3] that you can subscribe to.
12 Looking forward to getting you added. :)
13
14 See the instructions[4] on how to get added.
15
16 Thanks!
17
18 Steve