From: Ghaith Hachem <blacksadness@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] moving /usr
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:25:00
1 i think this should be easy,
2 make the new partition copy the contenet of /usr to it
3 change your fstab to include the new modifications
4 i'm not sure how to delete the old one after it's mounted maybe mount
5 -o bind? or just boot a live cd and delete the content of your old
6 /usr from there when you restart it shoudl be working fine
7