From: "aaniao002@×××××.com" <aaniao002@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-user] time issue
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:38:02
1 Try to modify conf file "/etc/conf.d/hwclock"
2
3 Sent from my HTC
4
5 ----- Reply message -----
6 From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
7 To: <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
8 Subject: [gentoo-user] time issue
9 Date: Mon, May 30, 2011 16:15
12 Hi All,
13
14 I have a little problem regarding time. After every boot I have to
15 setup my clock because about my machine the current time is +2 hour
16 more. To be honest, this is a little bit annoying.
17 What I did:
18
19 - According to install guide I have copied the
20 /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/Budapest to /etc/localtime
21 - According to localization guide [1] I have to set up the current
22 timezone in the /etc/conf.d/clock file but this file is missing. I
23 have checked it the original stage-3 pack from Hungarian mirror and I
24 couldn't find there as well. I think this file is removed.
25
26 So my question is that, what should I do to have the current time
27 automatically (I'm in Hungary/Budapest)? Should I make a new clock
28 file?
29
30 [1] - http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/guide-localization.xml
31
32 Thanks for any help in advance!
33
34 András
37 - -
38 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
39 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
40 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell