From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: A plea for calm
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 23:10:32
1 On Wednesday 17 September 2008, David Leverton wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 16 September 2008 22:47:49 »Q« wrote:
3 > > It's not "backwards logic".
4 >
5 > "The Paludis developer posts evidence that the liar is lying, therefore I'm
6 > going to believe the liar" is entirely backwards.
7
8 since you can't stop and fill up may spam box:
9
10 I provided evidence. You didn't. You have provided nothing. You attacked me.
11 And you continued to attack me all day long. That says a lot about you.
12
13 That is the last thing I will post in this thread or as an answer to you. So
14 be happy.