To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] neomutt package broken?
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 11:11:09
1 Hi Christoph,
2
3 On 2017-12-20 11:29:08, Christoph Böhmwalder wrote:
4 >It seems to me that I'm either doing something very wrong or that the
5 >neomutt package recently broke. I just attempted an update and it can't
6 >seem to find BerkeleyDB anymore. I can't seem to recall changing
7 >anything significant since the previous update (no USE changes, etc).
8 >
9 >Any neomutt users out there who can confirm/refute this behaviour?
10 >Alternatively, any pointers on what I might have messed up would also be
11 >much appreciated.
12
13 I can confirm this behaviour. On my machine, it could not find the
14 installed version of BerkeleyDB (some 6.x). Installing sys-libs/db:5.3
15 (BerkeleyDB 5.3.x) solved the problem for me.
16
17 Best,
18 Stephan
21 Stephan Lukasczyk
22 GPG-Key: 0x06E03C26B90F403D
23 Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question.
24 And the answer is "No".