From: "俞强" <qianglife@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why can't use print after installed CUPS ?
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:18:13
1 thanks for you reply,
2
3 yes, i compile cups just by hand, and i compared with the files you send,
4 though you cups version is 1.4.8, but i think the compare result is
5 also value. most of files are the same as mine, but my libs are installed
6 in /usr/lib64, not in /usr/lib. btw, my hadrware is ARMv7(omap3730).
7
8 i think the test-page in web is good that means cups is working well, and i
9 can get the right output while using "lpstat -a",
10 why application can't see print ? does there is something
11 bettwen application and cups server ?
12
13 if you emerge cups with no optional packge, you can use print well in
14 application ?
15
16 thanks again.
17