From: James Ausmus <james.ausmus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Email clients - what can replace Evolution?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:50:19
1 On 2/27/07, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 > I've got a machine that will no longer run Evolution. For whatever
4 > reason all versions of Evolution in Portage crash. I cannot as of yet
5 > get a backtrace to determine why. Even if I could a fast solution
6 > would depend on other folks seeing what's wrong and telling me how to
7 > fix it by recompiling some library or something.
8 <snip>
9
10 Have you tried running a revdep-rebuild -p -v to see if there's
11 anything broken? Do you know what triggered the crashing behavious -
12 did an update get run, did something new get emerged, did some ebuild
13 get unmerged?
14
15 HTH-
16