From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] print to pdf
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 08:42:26
1 On Sunday 24 June 2007 01:13, Christian wrote:
2 > Ok, I have found the solution of my problem:
3 >
4 > emerge --unmerge ghostscript-gpl
5 > emerge ghostscript-esp
6 >
7 > That solves my problem. Maybe it helps you too.
8
9 It seems that soon they will be merged:
10
11 http://www.cups.org/articles.php?L463
12
13 > Am Freitag, 22. Juni 2007 22:28 schrieb Matthew R. Lee:
14 > > I'm having problems with printing to pdf, both with kprint system and
15 > > cups-pdf. The fonts are a right mess, see attached example.
16 > > Now I know one work-around is to print to postscript than do a ps2ps
17 > > followed by ps2pdf, but this is a less than perfect solution, though the
18 > > only one I've come across so far.
19 > > Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, how did you solve it?
20 > > Comments greatly received
21 > > Matt
24 Regards,
25 Mick