From: Jason Weisberger <jbdubbs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: aiglx vs 3d
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 19:11:38
1 Yeah I would say that you're probably out of luck for right now. You might
2 want to try the proprietary drivers with XGL, since the seperate XGL server
3 along with the new mesa provides much of the stuff that's missing in current
4 driver implementations. If that doesn't work, I'd say to just wait it out.
5