From: Yannick Mortier <mvmortier@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SecurDisc Software ?
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 16:13:18
1 2009/2/7 <meino.cramer@×××.de>:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > is there any open sourced software, with which I can use
5 > the SecurDisc funtionality of my LG HL-DST DVD-RAM GH22NP20
6 > DVD burner ?
7 >
8 > Thank you very much in advance for any help!
9 >
10 > Have a nice weekend! :)
11 > mcc
14 This is some Nero-specific feature that was developed by LG and Nero
15 together AFAIK. So I guess it's rather not possible for a free
16 software to support it. If you absolutely need it you should try Nero
17 for Linux. It advertises that it supports the same features as the
18 windows version so this should be included, but of course, it's not
19 open source.
23 Currently developing a browsergame...
24 http://www.p-game.de
25 Trade - Expand - Fight
26
27 Follow me at twitter!