From: Ajai Khattri <ajai@××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Ruby is borked on my system
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 16:52:13
1 On Fri, 27 Jun 2014, Hans de Graaff wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 23:36:00 -0400, Ajai Khattri wrote:
4 >
5 >> !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy
6 >> "virtual/rubygems[ruby_targets_ruby18]"
7 >> have been masked.
8 >
9 > You still have packages on your system that have been installed with the
10 > ruby18 RUBY_TARGET. It's not immediately clear which package that is from
11 > the output, but I suspect dev-ruby/rubygems? Re-emerging the packages
12 > still installed for ruby18 should fix this.
13
14 I rebuiltd rubygems and the virtual but still no go.
15 Then I rebuilt rdoc (which pulled in a bunch of other stuff) but now
16 emerge world says I have nothing left to build.
17
18 Hopefully I can revdep-rebuild and all should be OK.
21 Thanks,
22 --
23 A