From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] opendns.org
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 14:46:15
1 On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 4:06 PM, walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I just heard about opendns.org for the first time today, but their
3 > website makes it seem that I'm the only person in the solar system
4 > who's not already on the bandwagon.
5 >
6 > Anyone know if they are as wonderful as they sound?
10 I've used OpenDNS for so long without problems that I'd actually
11 forgotten that it is OpenDNS that I'm using. I get an email from them
12 maybe once a month telling me a few things about their company but
13 that's no big deal. It works well and has been for me 100% pain free
14 for years.
15
16 HTH,
17 Mark