From: n952162 <n952162@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] no ebuilds for telegram
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 19:57:58
1 On 05/14/20 21:28, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 3:10 PM n952162 <n952162@×××.de> wrote:
4 >> I tried to emerge net-im/telegram-desktop
5 >> but it said:
6 >>
7 >> emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "net-im/telegram-desktop".
8 >>
9 > Are you sure there is nothing wrong with your local repository? I
10 > assume you're running an amd64 system/profile based on your
11 > accept_keywords change?
12
13 Yes.
14
15 > Nothing particularly exciting is going on with that package as far as
16 > I can tell from the git log. Have you tried looking at your
17 > repository in the net-im directory to see if it is there? What
18 > happens if you run an emerge --sync - you don't get any errors?
19
20 No, I have no /var/db/pkg/net-im directory, even after running emerge
21 --sync.
22 I'm running profile 17.1, desktop.
23
24 Do I have to do something special to get net-im?