From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] vixie-cron keeps stopping
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:03:29
1 On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Matt Harrison
2 <iwasinnamuknow@×××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > I apologise if this has come twice, it didn't appear to post correctly first time, not
4 > even on the archives.
5 >
6 > Its been happening for a while but I haven't got round to find out why, but every so
7 > often (anything between a week or an hour) vixie-cron just stops. There's nothing in
8 > the logs, the service just stops.
9 >
10 > I have no idea where to start looking for a culprit so I'm hoping someone here has
11 > some good ideas :)
12 >
13 > thanks in advance
14 >
15 > Matt
20 It did arrive here the first time Matt. Just responding so you know
21 it's getting through.
22
23 - Mark