From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: List of recently installed/updated packages in chronological order?
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 00:27:49
1 On Friday 03 February 2012 22:01:11 Hilco Wijbenga wrote:
2 > On 3 February 2012 13:50, Hilco Wijbenga <hilco.wijbenga@×××××.com>
3 wrote:
4 > > My Eclipse (Indigo) has started crashing today. So I wanted to see
5 > > which packages I had installed/upgraded recently.
6 > >
7 > > I can, of course, go through emerge.log manually but I was wondering
8 > > if there was a tool that could simply provide me with a
11 > Never mind,
12 >
13 > eix '-I*' --format '<installedversions:DATESORT>' | sort -n | cut -f2-3
14 >
15 > (straight from man eix) seems to do the trick just fine.
16
17 That's awfully complicated. Why not just
18 grep completed /var/log/emerge.log
19 ?
20
21 Or
22 grep completed /var/log/emerge.log | grep -v sync
23 if you want to exclude emerge syncs.
26 Rgds
27 Peter Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23