From: "Martin Mokrý" <megacsk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with virtual desktops in Plasma
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 09:40:01
1 > > I dont have settings of number of rows and desktops in my widget.
2 > Only 4.
3 > > settings of what is showing (number of desktop, name, nothing) and what
4 > > to do when I click on current desktop. When I right-click on widget
5 > > there is also "Add new desktop" which open system settings where I see
6 > > only number 1. But when I go with mouse over the widget it shows names
7 > > of windows that are running on any desktops, not only the first.
10 > Hm, what version of plasma? Whilst I do have a few things ~amd64, most
11 > of plasma (barring one other widget - redshift) is amd64. System
12 > Information reports plasma version 5.14.5
15 I have 5.14.5 too, on amd64