From: Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ebuild for a Ruby package
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 16:19:33
1 On Tuesday 01 August 2006 16:55, Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:
2 > I would like to create an ebuild for a Ruby based package. Is there any
3 > place with documentation regarding this? The ruby eclass seems to execute
4 > the install.rb file included in the source tarball I download, but my first
5 > attempt ended with a sanbox violation, so I guess I'm missing something, or
6 > maybe I have to create a custom install.rb that installs the package to the
7 > sandbox instead of doing it directly to the target directories.
8
9 http://bugs.gentoo.org/138263
10 http://bugs.gentoo.org/141730
13 Mike Williams