From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] konqueror-4.2.1-r1 not interpreting javascript properly
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:59:55
1 Hi,
2
3 One of our internal web sites launches an "Add record" function with this
4 javascript (gleaned from the statusbar):
5
6 javascript: void window.open("blah-blah-blah.php?","InsertWindow",
7 "width=600,height=400,left=50,top=50,scrollbars=yes,status=no,
8 toolbar=no,resizable=no,dependent=yes")
9
10 Using konqueror-4.2.1-r1, if I set my Konqueror Start Page to the Intro Page
11 or blank, this works correctly and I get the HMTL popup I expect with the
12 correct fields rendered correctly.
13
14 If I set my Konqueror Start Page to my home directory, I get a popup window
15 using file view mode (like dolphin) which obviously cannot ever work...
16
17 Before I report this as a bug, is this some kind of expected behavior I am
18 running into?
21 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com